In early 2013, I living overseas in Germany and was overwhelmed with the struggles of being a new mom, while somehow trying to figure out how to stay on top of my own health. Even though I had formal undergrad and graduate education, the struggle was real and I was in my head. From sleepless nights, to forgetting to eat, to feeling like I had a greater purpose – but had no idea what, too many nights of too much wine because I felt lost as hell, to thinking about how my husband and I were “going to make it” in life. Oh man, there were so many things going on in my head (hello hormones).
During all this craziness- 2 questions played over and over in my head:
- How do women nourish their body, souls and passions in this modern world?
- How do women stay financially healthy on their own terms?
I was destined to figure this out!
With a whole hell of a lot of passion living a healthy life as well as guidance and mentorship – I was able to get my Nutritional Therapy and Group Fitness Instructor certification and start my own business.
My love for fresh foods and recipe development paved the way for Live Fresh. I was initially offering lots of healthy, mostly plant-based recipes to my reader. As my knowledge for wellness and balance grew, my brand grew. I started offering nutritional testing and working with the amazing Metabolic Balance program, which has transformed the lives of so many! My role as a business owner was blossoming and I became dedicated to learning how to create multiple streams of income within my brand. I was running my own practice without any help – learning how to build websites, build automations, create programs, take payments and work efficiently. It was time to take that entrepreneurial passion and learned info and inspire/share it with other aspiring wellness professionals.
There’s also a whole hell of a lot in-between (lol) but here I am today – Live Fresh has multiple layers that all come back to helping women thrive.
- Personalized nutrition with Metabolic Balance® (through bloodwork- that’s as personalized as you can get!)
- My 28 Ultimate Whole Foods Refresh Program – a program I developed to help other wellness professionals create income w/o having to learn how to develop a program or be out of their “scope of practice.”
- Simple Wealth – showing wellness professionals how to build a simple, profitable online business that they control with the right components.
Now, believe me – this all didn’t come at one time – but over the years, I’ve continued to add layers to my brand – slowly evolving it as I learn more and grow.
I will strive to continue to inspire women to serve others with grace and authenticity and help inspire them to create a life that has multiple streams of income so that they no longer have to stress.